Publicado en mayo 16th, 2014 | por Fran Fox
Deep Dungeons of Doom
Un Infinity Blade pixelado para iOS y Android
Deep Dungeons of Doom es un juego de mazmorras pero centrado en los combates. Con un manejo muy simple pero lo bastante profundo cómo para enganchar a los más jugones. Se podría decir que se parece bastante a Infinity Blade pero con con una estética pixel super molona.
You’re Going Down! Enter the Deep Dungeons of Doom if you dare…
This game is only for the brave. Dungeons await, each one deeper, each one more perilous and each one more challenging than the last.
– “Gorgeous pixel art and animations” – 90% Touch Arcade
– “One of the freshest and most thoughtfully reconstructed RPGs on iOS” – 8/10 Pocket Gamer
– “Deep Dungeons Of Doom Isn’t Just For The Brave; It Should Be Played By Everyone.” – Indie Statik
– “Pacey and immediate, Deep Dungeons of Doom offers no-frills, retro-themed fantasy fun.” – 8/10 AppSpy
– “Deep Dungeons of Doom follows a path I don’t think I’ve ever quite seen before.” – 4/5 148Apps
You will meet monsters and you will need skill and tactics to defeat them. You will find weird and wonderful treasures along the way. Most will help you, but some might not. You may choose to play as a Crusader, a Witch or a Mercenary – in fact each one might well be required if you are to successfully complete your quest – but knowing when to use each one is something you are going to have to figure out for yourself.
The reward for your endeavours? The Deepest Dungeon of Doom. Never before has such evil existed on such a massive scale. Only the most battle-hardened rogues will stand a chance of making an impact.
• Relive the 8-bit era with super-stylised visuals, music and SFX
• Simple gameplay with a wicked learning curve
• Choose from 3 characters, each with their own unique abilities
• Battle monsters in increasingly deep and difficult dungeons
• Explore a world of magic, evil, power and redemption