Publicado en febrero 13th, 2014 | por Fran Fox
Toast Time es un alocado juego tipo shooter con estilo retro que te enganchará a la primera.¡La tostadora está lista!
Hear hear! The best thing since sliced bread.
• Game of the Week! – TouchArcade
• “Toast Time is for you.” 5 / 5 – TouchArcade
• “Breakfast-themed digital madness.” 5 / 5 – Big Red Barrel
• “A retro experience like no other.” 4.5 / 5 – GameWoof
• “See what indie games on smart phones should feel like.” 87/100 – PixelFreak
• “A perfect showcase for what can be achieved on the mobile platforms.” – The Reticule
• “Completely bonkers, packed with humour, full of cute levels and charm and is endless amounts of fun!” 4.5 / 5 – CalmDownTom
An appetising arena shoot-em-up garnished with tower-defence elements and served warm with awesome-sauce (probably syrup).
A throwback to the golden age of video games where old-school homebrew titles fused arcade action with a distinctly British sense of humour.
Inter-dimensional time-blob beasties have sailed the cosmos in pursuit of spare time, and now they’ve found it, tasted it, on an idyllic Monday morning.
Assume the role of TERRY (toast-ejecting recoil & reload system), a humble and solitary toaster with an uncontrollable love for English breakfasts, hats and scheduling.
Tap to launch toast, crumpets and magnitudes of other breakfast paraphernalia at the beasties. Bounce around and crush them with your hot metallic mass. Tip over bins, and use the environments to your advantage. Drink a little coffee and go a little crazy. Do everything it takes to defend toast time – you are Monday morning’s final hope. Have your toast and eat it.
• 54 action-packed missions.
• 16 exciting bread-based weapons.
• Iron man survival mode.
• Bonus COFFEE TIME mode.
• Loads of colourful hats and customisations.
• Addictive and original gameplay specifically designed for touch.
• Achievements and online high-scores.
• Super-slick audio and calibrated soundtrack — each level has its own track!
• No IAPs!